Do you take classes and workshops to learn new painting techniques? Unfortunately in these strange times who knows when we will be able to get back to attending our physical art classes. But I have the answer to your dilemma.....why don't you take a virtual course with me and learn anywhere, and on any device.
In my online courses you will find inspiration, motivation, and full-length painting videos that share hands-on information every step of the way, and you can learn in the comfort and safety of your own home. A perfect place for artists of all levels who want to get in the flow and be inspired, and you can fit these courses into your busy schedule with time to grow your skills, at your own pace.
- Enjoy my no-nonsense down to earth instruction, breaking down the technical jargon into understandable language.
- Watch me paint a still life, seascape, landscape or interiors (and lots more), from start to finish in my studio.
- Try working wet into wet and finish a painting in one sitting.
- Learn palette knife techniques using thick buttery oil paint.
- Practice colour mixing demonstrations.
- Master colour theory with a limited palette.
- Build practical steps into your art practice to ensure you create successful paintings that work.
- Peep inside my studio and see how easy it can be to create your own studio, to inspire you to get painting.
- With our dedicated private Facebook group there is a safe place to get to know everyone in the course and share your work in progress. I respond to all my students on Facebook, so I will be available to help you, every step of the way!